A VISUAL SYNOPSIS OF ANTONIA J ELLIS
anto_jane@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ARE YOU A FEMALE YOUNG MESSIAH?

argh.
i want this glass/lens/kaleidoscope/thing!
like a one-trick pony i went a bit nuts with it this afternoon at august's studio. we also went to one of those vegan-friendly-homely-like cafes in tufnell park that smelt like daylesford.
im still in london and i am missing it already.
im going back to melbourne, finishing my stupid course and then im moving away from it. i hate the dickheads. i hate the culture. i hate the weather. i hate the art.
the only i love are my friends. my family. and the coffee. (coffee in britain is awful).
by the time im twenty-one i will hopefully be back here on the other side of the world.
the rest.
no.
see you laters.
AND SEE YOU SOON YALEI, SARAH, MARLE, YALEI, YALEI :), VCA (sigh), AND BLOG READERS WHOM I DONT REALLY KNOW: i suppose i wont be seeing you but i love you all anyway.





sorry for the ecstatic ramblings.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. MORE ECSTATIC RAMBLINGZZ!!!!
    slash
    "im going back to melbourne, finishing my stupid course and then im moving away from it. i hate the dickheads. i hate the culture. i hate the weather. i hate the art"

    For some reason, reading this makes me really proud of you. That sounds weird but whatever. I actually want you to leave this city to be as happy as you are in London. I encourage it coz I KNOW HOW IT FEELS
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "im going back to melbourne, finishing my stupid course and then im moving away from it. i hate the dickheads. i hate the culture. i hate the weather. i hate the art."

    For some reason, reading this makes me a little sad. I second Yalei's comment, the part where she says "I actually want you to leave this city to be as happy as you are in London." but at the same time, I kinda wish you liked it here. I can't put my finger on why. Plus, I thought you like our course...? (perhaps thats just comparatively speaking).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I really like the picture of the man's face. His eves look very expressive.

    And the one on top!

    You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete